Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Utah trip

Friday was official...Paul was done with his first year of Med school! YAY! Right when he got home we packed up and left to Utah for a week long trip! It was very much needed!

Here is a picture of Landon in the car, it was his first road trip! He did very well!
On Saturday morning we purchased American Idol tickets...YAY, then we went rock climbing and had a BBQ with our friends. It was at The Moulten's house. The Toronto's and The Clary's were there, and we brought our friends Adam and Lisa and their little boy, Zack. It was fun seeing people from our Provo ward, and the food was delicious! Here is a picture of Landon and me at the BBQ. 
Sunday we went to church, and Adam made us a yummy dinner! Steak, corn on the cob, potatoes and salad. He also made this yummy garlic butter that was so tasty on the steak, corn and potatoes! YUMMM!!! After dinner we went to our friends Jeremy and Amandas house. Paul got to play wii with everyone, I was nursing Landon almost the whole time. When we got back to our friends house we  played Ticket to Ride.  I now have a new favorite game.  

On Monday Lisa and I went shopping while the guys played golf. We went to University Mall, Gatehouse and Riverwoods. We ended our shopping by meeting up with the guys and eating Tucano's for dinner...YUMMY!!!! After dinner we went and looked at the most beautiful houses I have ever seen. We got home we played Settlers of Catan....I lost but it was still fun....I couldn't win any games, it was so depressing!

Tuesday was fun. We went to Thai Pan and I got a few Fourth of July decorations, then we went to Salt Lake to go to the Gateway Mall. We didn't stay long because I HAD to get back for American Idol. We watched American Idol, it was great! Loved it! After Idol we learned a new game, Pirates Cove. It was confusing at first, but once we got the hang of it, it was quite fun! I  lost though...surprise, surprise!

I finally was able to catch Landon smiling while I had my camera out! I love his smiles! 

On Wednesday Landon had his first cold. He was bundled up and laying by a humidifier most of the day =(. Paul took care of Landon for a little bit so I could go to the Gatehouse with Lisa. I just had to get these cute cupcake birthday plates! Then we went to target. I picked up some motrin. I had the worst headache of my life! When we got back I took a long nap! Poor Paul, he was stuck taking care of Landon and me. what a good husband and father. I woke up just in time for the American Idol Finale! I loved it...as usual! I thought for sure that Archuleta had it in the bag, but I was wrong! David Cook won! I think he's great as well! So I was happy with the outcome! Aftter Idol,  we played Pirates Cove again. I lost! Then we played Ticket to Ride, and I finally won a game! Woo hoo!
Here is me and my little boy on our last day of our Utah trip, oh I love him! On our last day we played games again! We love games! 
Our trip was so much fun! Thanks so much Adam and Lisa for letting us stay with you guys! And for being such great friends! 

Here is a picture of Uncle Ross and Landon. Ross had last Friday off due to bad weather, and my parents were out of town...so he decided to come and hang out with us for the day. We played Wii, watched Alvin and The Chimpmunks, and I made him yummy dinner. 


4 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Sounds like you had a fun trip! I am jealous of all the fun shopping you got to do! At Riverwoods did you see the Trendy Tots boutique? I love that place! So cute!

Em and Ms said...

What a fun trip! Sounds like you got plenty of shopping in...but did you really not go to IKEA? I didn't see it mentioned. Landon is getting cuter and cuter!

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

HELLO! Its Liz Shelley from Wyview! How are you? Your little boy is so dang cute! We are expecting our first little boy JUne 30th! I am so glad I found your blog!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming to visit us! We had so much fun too! You mean, you aren't sick of games after that week?! You guys were good sports, especially you! I mean I would hate to lose every game :)