Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fun Friday

Yesterday was a fun day! I got a phone call from my friend Emily inviting me to lunch with her and Justina.  It was really fun to get together with the girls and all of our CUTE kids. We were all in the same ward in Provo, and we are all living here in Vegas/Henderson for the time being. We enjoyed a yummy lunch at the Olive Garden!
After lunch, our little family went to a BBQ at my parents friends house! It was yummy and I ate tons of stuff I shouldn't have! After the BBQ we went to a band concert at Basic (my old high school). My brother was performing with the students. Here's a picture of Landon with Uncle Ross. Landon always has his arms the way they are in the picture below. It reminds me of superman, so I call him my superbaby! 

After the concert we went back to the BBQ for a while, again I ate more food that I shouldn't have! Oh well! Here's a picture of Landon with a bottle of root beer. He kept licking the edges of the bottle...we probably shouldn't have let him, but we did. 

1 comment:

Justina Selim said...

This was so fun! Can't wait to do it again after the baby! We need to go shopping next time too!