Wednesday, May 14, 2008

6 week check up!

Landon's Dr had a family emergency when Landon was supposed to have his one month check up! So he had it at 6 weeks! Here's his stats!
Weight:8lbs 14oz- 12.47 percentile
Height: 20 3/4 inches long- 7.06 percentile
Head: 14 1/4 inches- 5.94 percentile
He's growing up so fast! On Friday he will experience his first road trip! We are heading up to Provo for about a week! Paul is done with his 1st year of med school on Friday, so we are leaving town the second he gets home to celebrate! We are curious to see how 
Landon will do on his first road trip! He usually falls asleep the second he gets in the car and will stay asleep for at least 3hrs...so we'll see! We are staying with our friends Adam and Lisa and their little one, Zack. We are planning on rock climbing with the Moultens and having a bbq later on with them, The Clary's and the Toronto's! It will be fun to see everyone again! It has been so long! Sometimes I really miss Wyview and living so close to so many friends.  Also on our trip we are planning on going to Tucano's....Paul got his buy one get one free gift card for his b-day, so Tucano's is a must! I'm also on the hunt for  a cute modest swimsuit while we are there! Hopefully I will be in luck! I know I want to go to Roberts....because it's my favorite craft store ever, and ikea...gotta love ikea! ooh and the Gatehouse, and Cozy, and Downeast...I really miss Utah!  We aren't really sure what else we want to do....we are just so excited to leave Vegas for a week! It's our first trip since having little Landon!

5 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Hey! I was so happy to see you found my blog! I thought about you when I found out we were coming to Vegas! I actually asked Megan Toronto for your phone number, but things have been a little crazy so I haven't had the chance to call you yet! Your blog is way cute! Now I can keep up on you! Your little boy is so cute! I love all the pics you have of him! You found a great photographer! How fun that you get to go back to Provo! We will be in Vegas until the end of June. Taylor is doing a clerkship for a law firm in Summerlin. We should try and get together soon, maybe do lunch or something!

Sara G said...

Congrats on your little boy, he's darling! I'm so happy for you both, I know how getting negative pregnancy tests over and over again can really suck! I'm so glad we can keep in touch now, I wish more Wyview people had blogs. I saw your link to the Spurgeons and was so happy to see pics of their little one, too. Keep in touch and let me know if you'll be in Salt Lake while you are here. If so, come visit Kiersta and me!

Ally said...

Melinda-

I was so happy to see your post on my blog! I am SO happy for you guys! What a beautiful little boy....I can't wait to watch him grow. :)

Brianna said...

Congratulations on Landon, he is so cute! It was nice to find everyone's blogs, Magen was a big help so I could check out how everyone is doing. Have fun on the road trip!

Jamie and Erin said...

Congrats on the new baby! He is adorable and I love the photos! Have fun on your trip to Provo--I miss it too! I do the same thing when we go to Utah--make a list of stores I want to shop at, restaurants I want to eat at, and friends I want to visit! Have fun!