Saturday, May 31, 2008

Celebrating my Birthday with my Family

Saturday night we celebrated my 23rd birthday with my family. We went to Emery's on Water Street. My family loves that restaurant. Since it was my birthday I got Spumoni! Yummy! After dinner we went to Baskin Robbin's and got an ice cream cake. We watched Baby's Day out while eating the cake, that movie is so much cuter when you have a baby. Here are some pictures of our night. 
All of us at dinner
Landon at dinner hanging out in his car seat
My birthday cake...it was so good
Grandpa and Landon
Grandma feeding Landon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun birthday "party"! I love baskin robbins cakes. Happy Happy 23rd Birthday Melinda! Nice to have your family to celebrate it with you!

Burt Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Melinda! I'm so glad you found our blog and now we can keep in touch! Your baby is so ADORABLE! You guys look like you are loving life! Hope all is well and keep in touch!

Mindy said...

Happy birthday! Sorry we weren't able to see you while we were in Vegas last week. We'll have to shoot for next time.