Friday, February 22, 2008

Valentine's Weekend...Sweet Husband







So, this is a little late, but I wanted to wait until I got pics loaded on the computer! I have such a sweet husband! On Valentine's Day we didn't really do much except eat breakfast and dinner together because Paul had blocks (exams). On Friday morning, I was playing a game with Paul's dad and afterwards he told me to go pack, and that Paul and I were going away for the weekend, and wouldn't be back until Monday. I was shocked and confused at the sam time, because Paul's dad had came to Vegas to visit us for the weekend. Anyways, I went upstairs, got ready and started packing. At first I thought we were going to Utah...because it was the UNLV/BYU basketball game and he really wanted to go. I asked Paul's dad what kind of clothes I needed to pack, and he said the weather is the same as here(Vegas) so I ruled out Utah! Paul got home from school and we loaded up the Pathfinder, and drove away! We were heading towards Cali! I was so excited! On our way there we stopped at the outlet mall in Primm, caught some great deals at Williams Sonoma, Banana Republic, and Hollister! 3 hrs later, we arrived in Costa Mesa, Cali....right outside of Newport. We had a very fun weekend filled with lots of shopping, good eating, a little bit of Disney, Balboa Island, and checking out the Newport Temple. We found TONS of cute stuff for little Landon! I can't wait for him to come! We also discovered a few new favorite stores such as Baby Style, Crate and Barrel, and Pottery Barn Kids! I'm so grateful that Paul planned this much needed trip! I had so much fun...I'd love to do it every few months! Thanks Honey for such a fun weekend!

No comments: