Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Landon's Room

Well we have been working on putting Landon's room together! Here are a few pics of what we have done! I love it! The only thing I would change is the walls! I don't like white walls, but we are renting and figured it would be a waste of time to paint! Let me know what ya think!


This is Landon's crib! The bedding is black and cream toile! I love it!
I painted these letters to go behind it! They are also sanded for a super cute effect!

Here is a picture wall! I bought these 3 frames, they are still in need of pictures! Paul and I thought it would be perfect to place the "I am a child of God" above the frames!

This is a toy bag that came with the bedding! We decided to put some animals in it! We love them! We also added the let's play above the toy bag....the wall was kinda plain without it!

This is a sign I made for his room! I think it describes a little boy perfectly! Don't you?! This is a shelf in Landon's Room...I made the blocks and the all boy sign. Paul and I also bought him a piggy bank!





2 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

looks super cute as always, can't wait to meet the little guy!

Anonymous said...

I think it turned out so cute! It all came together so nicely! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!