Monday, February 11, 2008

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow marks 9 weeks to go of my pregnancy! I am so excited! I have really been trying to keep myself busy lately, so the time is flying! As most of you know, we've had a roommate for the past 6 months. He just moved out, and we've finally been able to start decorating our nursery! I have been working very hard on making decorations for Landon's room! I still have 2 or 3 more things to make before I am satisfied! Probably by the end of the week I will post pictures of it! I love the room, it has black and cream toile bedding, black crib, LANDON letters behind the crib, a toy bag w/ cute little animals in it that we bought at baby gap, black picture frames, vinyl lettering on the walls...I love it! The only thing I would change is the walls. We are renting our townhome right now, so I really don't feel like painting, knowing that when we move out, we will have to paint it back! I really hate white walls! Oh well! I'll make do! Paul and I also spent this past Saturday washing all of the baby clothes we had bought, and received at my shower in Utah! We hung them up according to size! It's so fun getting ready for Landon to come! I can't wait!!! I just need to stay busy to kill the time! 9 weeks from tomorrow!

No comments: