Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Oh Clumsy Day!

So today I really felt pregnant! I've never been so clumsy in 30 minutes! We had family in town, and I thought it would be nice to get up really early to make breakfast. We got a new waffle maker the other day and I thought I'd try it out! I was making 2 kinds of waffles, berry and pumpkin pecan. I decided to make the berry one first. First of all, with out defrosting the berries (and there were some big ones in the package) I put them in the batter. Paul told me they wouldn't cook unless I defrosted them. So I took them out of the batter and stuck them in the microwave. I pored them back in the mixing bowl and onto the waffle maker. I aparently poured too much!!! Batter was coming out of all sides and onto the counter =(. I was so fed up, I had Paul come and finish the berry waffles. I proceded to make the pumpkin pecan waffles. The recipe said to put butter, milk, and egg in a separate bowl and mix....I grabbed the bowl to mix, and spilled the mixture all over the kitchen. I just cried....I finished makind the batter then had Paul finish the waffles. I couldn't take it anymore! Even though the process was a pain....they came out very tasty!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Sounds like a total pregnant moment! Don't worry you are almost done and then you get to have clumsy mommy moments. Thankfully our little ones don't remember those moments! :)