Sunday, May 10, 2009

Craft it forward!

The first 5 people to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me. However there are some limitations:

1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have not a clue what it is going to be; poetry, shoes, bags or a little invention of my own. I may even bake something and mail it you! Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. It may blow your mind!

Here's the catch... if you choose to do this, you must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! And, when you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog. Or if you don't have a blog, send me a photo and I will post it! Ready....Set....Comment!

12 comments:

Poff Crew said...

Ok so you have such a cute blog I have one and i dont get how to do it. so it never gets up dated. We so need to get together.

The Garner Family said...

oh I would love something you make! your stuff is so cute. and Landon is getting SO BIG. what a cutie.

Erinn said...

That would be lots of fun! I'm so excited for Ev! Just let me know!
=)

az84cowgirl said...

Hey I am so excited for the new little one! I hope its a girl or a boy, hehe! Cant wait to see you guys this weekend. Have a safe drive.

West Family said...

Did I make it? I hope so! I would love something you made!

Lanier Household Creations said...

Yay for the first 5 comments! I will try to have your prizes out to you in the summer!

Lanier Household Creations said...

Also...u lucky winners...could u leave a comment and let me know what colors u use to decorate your homes? I don't want to make something that won't match!

Poff Crew said...

My colors are red and black tahnks I am so excited!

Brittney said...

It's been fun peeking into your family today. You guys look great. Too bad I didn't look earlier so I could win a prize!

Lanier Household Creations said...

Britt... I'll randomly do it another time too... But not until I complete these 5:)

Rachel said...

Hey Melinda! I found your blog on your Facebook and wanted to tell you that your blog is cute and your family is so adorable! Hope you don't mind me looking in on you and your fam every now and again!

Justina Selim said...

Fun! Darn I am too late! :-< Although I don't know that I could make something worth giving, haha.