Sunday, June 14, 2009

Paul's 28th Birthday!

I know I say this every time I post, but once again...I'm very behind! On Monday, May 4, we celebrated Paul's 28 Birthday! I planned a little get together with our close friends at Lucille's BBQ @ The District. Here are some pictures from the evening!

Here's the birthday boy with our cute son!
This is our friends Jerry, Becca, and their daughter Isabel.
See all of the girls in this picture? We have all been friends since 6th/7th grade, and are still the best of friends! Here we all are with our men and our kiddies! From left to right (excluding us) Brian, Courtney, Baby Trevin, Ashley, Rickey, Tiffany and Johnny!
Here's our little family.
Here's us with our good friend Adam and his son Zack.  Adam is one of Paul's best friends.
Here we are again!
This is us with the Shaffers and their new baby Eden. Nate is Paul's best friend. For those of you who don't know, Paul and Nate met us girls on the same weekend...they were living in Utah, going to school. Kim and I lived in Vegas...they came and visited us on weekends, and we would visit them. Long story short, Kim and Nate got married, then Paul and I got married. I know a lot of you have seen pics of all of us on my blog before, but I thought I'd share the story of how we all met. =)
This is my friend Courtney and her husband  Brian, along with her sister Lindsay, and her mom Gay, and baby Kai. Courtney is now serving in Iraq for 6 months in the Air Force. Thank you so much to everyone who came and for all of the gifts!

No comments: