Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Utah Trip

On May 22, Landon and I headed up to Utah with my friend Tiffany and her fiance Johnny. The next day, Tiffany and /i did some shopping at Tai Pan and Down East Outfitters! I love those stores! Then we went to my friend Evelyn's wedding reception.  Evelyn and I worked together at the call center when I lived in Provo. Here's me and Landon with cute little Evelun. She was such a beautiful bride. 
On our last day in Utah... I went into the basement,  where Tiffany and I were staying. I said to her "the plaid on your dress looks a lot like the plaid on my shorts." She looked at it closely and said, "It is the same plaid as my dress." Of course we had to take a picture! The funny thing is I got my shorts at JCrew and she got her dress at CVS pharmacy. We thought that was funny too! That just made me learn that JCrew is way too overpriced...our plaids were the exact same colors and quality! This also goes to show, best friends think alike!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Melinda! I'm officially done with girls camp (yeah!) so now I am checking up on blogs. Thanks for the pictures from our trip. I can't wait to start blogging again! Love your blog - check out ours at mosspatch(dot)blogspot(dot)com