Saturday, May 9, 2009

Easter Sunday

On Sunday, April 12 it was Easter! We woke up and went to church at 9am. It was just my Mom, Landon and Me because Paul was working that week, and my dad is overseas. Before we did any Easter stuff, I had to take a few pictures of Landon in his cute Easter outfit! Only 1 really turned out! I couldn't get him to sit still or keep his hat on! Wasn't he cute?!

After we took pictures, my mom watched him inside while I set out just a few eggs and his Easter basket in the yard. FYI...his Easter basket was supposed to be super cute...but it wasn't :( as cute as I had hoped it would be! I ordered a really cute blue, green and white plaid liner from pottery barn kids that was going to have his name on it! Well....I got an email saying it was on backorder, then a few days later saying it was sold out! So next year, I need to order the liner right when they come out! There's all kinds of fun random stuff in there!
My mom also got him the Easter Bunny in the picture below. It sings and dances. At first when we played it for him, he was scared of it, but once he saw us singing and dancing with it...he was laughing!
Here he is showing us his Easter Egg...
...then he discovered 2 cars in in Easter basket! He held on to those cars for the next 2 hours...those cars went with him in his wagon while we went on a little Easter walk. He also brought his dancing bunny! Look how happy those cars made him! Too cute!
For Easter dinner, we had a Ham and a yummy broccoli dish. We didn't make much food since the only guy eating with us was Landon...and he doesn't eat much! After dinner we made some yummy chocolate oreo milkshakes! Following the milkshakes, I let Landon have a marshmellow peep. In the picture it looks like he enjoyed it, but he only enjoyed touching it! He didn't care for the taste, which is a good thing!

1 comment:

Russell Family said...

His Easter outfit was TOO cute! He is such a handsome little boy. Your basket for him was cute, but everything you do is always really cute.