Monday, May 4, 2009

Within a week of Landon's 1st Birthday...

Within a week of Landon turning 1, he...

...started holding phones up to his ears!
...continues his adorable habbit of carrying one item in each hand! The items always have to be similar, for example, 2 cars, or 2 balls, or 2 crackers, or 2 blocks! It's so funny!
...walked exactly one week after turning one!
My little boy is growing up so fast! It's so fun watching him grow and learn new things, but sometimes I wish that I could freeze time, and just enjoy the fun moments for a lot longer!

1 comment:

The Odd Couple said...

Melinda- So glad to have come across you. I know that I came across your blog long ago off of Lisa's but then probably forgot all about it. You're little boy is adorable! So cute! You guys look like you are doing excellent and very happy!