Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Three years ago...

Three years ago I married my best friend for time and all eternity in the Las Vegas Nevada Temple. I could not have asked for a better eternal companion than Paul. He is everything I've ever dreamed of in a man, and more. He is always willing to help out with anything I ask him to, no matter how busy he is, or if he doesn't want to do it, he never says no. He is very encouraging to me in all that I do, such as crafting, being a good wife, and being a good mother. Paul is such an amazing father to Landon. Landon is always so excited to see Paul when he comes home from school. Paul is a worthy Priesthood holder and is the Patriarch of our home. He always makes me want to be better and to strive to be the best that I can be. He has never yelled or raised his voice at me, and has never once started a fight. He is the perfect example of how I want our sons to treat women when they start dating. He always makes me feel good about myself when I am feeling down. He is my BEST FRIEND and for him I am eternally grateful to our Father in Heaven for blessing me with him. I LOVE YOU HONEY! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 







2 comments:

pjlanier said...

Ah, how sweet honey. You are the best and more than I could have ever hoped for.

The Moulton Family said...

Awwww...guys....you know how all this mushy stuff makes me blush. How sweet!

;} Ash