Friday, August 22, 2008

Halloween!

Puffy Treat Bags
So I thought about Halloween a little earlier than usual since I now have a little one. I found this cute Halloween costume for Landon at babystyle! I love it! You should check out babystyle.com if you need costume ideas for your little kiddos! They have tons of cute ones! Also I checked out Pottery Barn Kids, and I found these cute treat bags! I got the traditional pumpkin one for Landon! It's so cute! Plus you can personalize them and put your kids name on it! Soooo cute! Both items came within 3 days of ordering as well! =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! i can't wait to see him in his costume! i love halloween! you are so prepared-i love it! it sure takes the stress away though.

Erinn said...

Hey Melinda! Cute blog. I wish I had more time to make mine way cute too but Camrynn needs my attention all the time. It's hard to find time with her on the move all the time. She's a busy bee. Landon sure is a cute little thing! He's a little chunk compared to Camrynn! I wish I could see you guys. You'll have to come see my blog and see Camrynn.

kim huish said...

Love the shark costume! It was fun to see you tonight!

Mindy said...

You always find the cutest things! I'll have to check out the websites.
And Landon, is so cute as a little shark.