Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our Anniversary Night





Last night was our anniversary. My friend Becca called and offered to watch Landon so we can enjoy a night alone. Paul and I went to Town Square Mall and walked around for a little bit. Afterwards he told me we were going to my favorite restaurant, Bucca De Beppo. He lied. We were driving down the strip and all of a sudden we turned into the Paris Hotel parking garage. We ended up going to the Eiffel Tower Restaurant. It was a really nice restaurant. When the hostess took us to our seats, our waiter delivered a dozen red roses. I was the only girl in the restaurant with roses. I felt so special! After that we had a salad, then our main meal and a souffle for dessert. After dessert the waiter brought out another dessert on a plate that said Happy Anniversary. It was so yummy. We had a really nice night, although we did miss little Landon. =)

No comments: