Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stampin' Up! Party

Hello Ladies! If you live in the Vegas area...I'm inviting you to my Stampin' Up! Party!
When: Saturday, February 21, 2009
Time: 11:30 am- 1:30 pm
Where: The Helland Residence
1335 Penhill Ct Henderson, NV 89002
Please RSVP by Monday February 16.
Phone: 801.369.0250
*We will be making 2 cards, so it is important that you RSVP to make sure we have enough materials!
*For every $50 that you spend, you will receive either a FREE stamp set, scrapbooking paper, or ribbon. Your choice/ $50 spent!
*When you spend $75, you will receive a free Stampin' UP! Catalog/Idea Book, a $9.95 value!
*Snacks and drinks will be served!

2 comments:

The Moulton Family said...

I want to see pics of your new place!!!! Get on the ball!

lqwakestud22 said...

Hey girlie! I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog - it's been a while! I know you're living in the Vegas area, so I was hoping to get your address for the baby shower I'm having there! Funny thing though, it's on the same day as your Stampin' Up party! (By the way, looks like a blast!) Mine starts at 2 - it'll be the day of parties! Haha - my email is abyingtonstory@gmail.com if you want to send me your address. I'd love to see you and get some cute stamps. Everything seems to be going well for you - hope to hear from you soon!

-Brittney Byington