Tuesday, January 27, 2009

a left out picture

I left out a picture from our Disneyland trip! And no I'm not really prego...I just pretended to be so our bellies would match! Sorry it's kinda blury, it was on Paul's phone!
Life has been so busy! I have tons of blogging I need to do! Pictures to edit! A scrapbook to make! Vinyl boards to make! A heritage makers book to put together! Plus millions of other things! Hopefully soon I will be able to update this thing! I do have tons of pics to post! I hope everyone is doing well! I did update Lanier Creations today, so check it out and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Brett & Katie Johnson said...

Hey we sure miss you guys. I hope that all is well. Talk to you soon

Huebsch family said...

the facial is oatmeal and milk or water. when you come over i cangive you the exact amounts. there is a banana one i would like to try too.

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

Hey there, we miss you guys a ton how are ya holding out? We have a lot of people askin about how you all are doin...how is Pauls' job how did your scrapbook for the bartons turn out? How is Landon, please don't be strangers call if you ever want to hang out, talk, do dinner, vent, projects, hair, baby sit (although it seems like that one is covered) well keep in touch and please call me so we can catch up!