Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Day

Here are some pictures of us from Christmas day! We started our morning off by opening presents at our house. We then had french toast for breakfast. After breakfast, we got ready and went to my parents house to spend the rest of the day over there. We started our day over there by opening presents, and watching Jingle all the Way. Then my mom and I prepared some dinner items. We invited our friends Becca and Jerry, and their daughter Isabel to join us for dinner. We ate a delicious dinner! After dinner we played a funny game of Balderdash. At the end of our game, Paul's mom arrived into town and my brother and I performed a musical number "Mary Did You Know." My brother and I kind of started a tradition last year. He plays the piano, and we both sing a Christmas number, that we learn a few days before. I'm not the best singer, but I try. Last year we sang "Were you there on that Christmas Night?". When we were done at my parents house, we came home and opened Christmas presents from Paul's mom, and then watched Elf.

Here's Landon and his stocking; it's a big stocking!

Landon playing with his new toys!
Grandpa Jerry got him a Radio Flyer Bike. Sweet...huh?! Landon loves it!

Landon wearing a Santa hat.
Landon while opening presents at my parents house. 
My family!
Grandma and Grandpa with baby Landon.
Nessie my mom's dog. She's very photogenic! She lets us take pictures of her. (She kind of poses.)
Our friends Jerry and Becca, and their daughter Isabel, and Us.
We hope you all enjoyed your Christmas! 

1 comment:

Huebsch family said...

i love all your new pics...did you take them with your new camera? i can't wait for isabel's 2nd b-day....