Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fun Baby things

I am totally slacking in the blogging department! I need to upload pictures! I'm going to have a picture overload when I do update! Today I thought I'd share some fun baby things that I have purchased or would like to purchase! If you haven't heard of them before, now you have!

I really love this sippy cup from Babies R Us! It's stainless steel and is meant to keep drinks cold for up to 6 hours! When Landon starts drinking whole milk, this is the first thing on my list to purchase!

My friend Lisa introduced me to the Packin' Smart container! I just love it! It's great to store formula, cereal, crackers....just about anything! It comes with 5 containers, but you can carry as little as 1! It's great!


I just purchased some snack traps! These are great! Now Landon can't spill his cheerios all over the house! I purchased munchkin brand, a 2 pack for $7.99 at babies r us! I couldn't find them online to display a picture for you, so this is the next closest I found! This one shown is $7.95, from One Step Ahead.

Last but not least, my friend registered for this portable placemat. I thought it was so cool, I had to get one too! It is called the Kiddopatumus Portable Placemat. They can be purchased at babies r us! The fold up very small, so they fit perfectly in a purse, or a diaper bag. This is really nice because Landon likes to put his mouth on tables when we go out! Plus, it catches food as it starts to spill!

1 comment:

Megan Hedrick said...

Hey Melinda it's Megan Hedrick from your ward. I found your blog through Lauren's (yes, I am a blog stalker). I noticed that stackable thing at church one week and thought it was way cool. Now I know where to get one for the next baby!