Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tis' the Season

Monday night we bought our Christmas tree! I love the smell of a real tree! Mmm! We ended up doing our Christmas decorating when we brought the tree home. 
Here's Paul driving the tree home.
Landon getting into his presents from Aunt Havy.
Paul setting the tree up inside.
Landon got a present from Aunt Havy that said to open while setting up the tree. It was a cute baby's first Christmas ornament. This is Landon looking at his ornament after us helping him open it.
Then he wanted to eat it....surprise, surprise!
His ornament on the tree.
This is me decorating the tree.
I love this Merry Christmas banner. I found it at Thai Pan the last time I was in Utah.
I put wreaths on the back of my chairs. I love them!
I bought this Santa head a few years ago at the Gatehouse, in Orem. I just love it!!!
I hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas season!

No comments: