Friday, December 19, 2008

Snowfall in Las Vegas...

On Wednesday when I opened the door to get a package that was just delivered, I saw that it was snowing! It started off snowing very lightly. I didn't think it was going to last. At 2:30, we had Achievement Days, and were planning on going caroling and bringing treats to some of the members in our ward. Of course the girls still wanted to go, so we did. They had lots of fun! At every house we stopped at they would play in the snow, and eat it, and throw snowballs at each other. The snow just made it seem so much more Christmassy...if that's even a word! Of course I forgot the camera to take pictures of them! I was so bummed! After I got home...still shocked to see it still snowing, I had to get a few pictures of Landon!


Now if only this would happen again on Christmas day! I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

1 comment:

Brianna said...

How fun, to go caroling in the snow. I don't know though, now that I am in Cali, I am so happy to be out of the cold snow. I guess at heart I am a true beach girl. I love my warm weather!