Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Vacation

We spent our Thanksgiving in Arizona with Paul's family. We arrived Wednesday night, and we left Sunday night. We had a great time hanging out with family. We ate good food (way too much), shopped, played uno and Parcheesi...and I'm proud to say, I beat Paul's dad every time! That's a rare occasion! Paul also went elk hunting with his dad and sister. Here are some pictures from our vacation!
Our family on Thanksgiving.
Close up.
My drooley baby!
Paul found a caterpillar and showed our twin nephews...they loved it.
Landon and his second cousin...they are 2 months apart.
Landon and his toothbrush.
He loves to see himself in the mirror. It excited him so much!
Here's Landon as we were packing up...he was trying to crawl out of the house!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Em and Ms said...

That's so fun that you were able to go to Arizona. These pictures are so cute! You look hot Melinda! I love your hair.