Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Starting tomorrow...

Every Thursday I will be posting on my friend Justina's blog...Perch! I will be posting crafty things! Be sure to check it out! I also will still be updating Lanier Creations so be sure to check that out as well! I have been behind on posting pictures of Landon! I need to hook my camera up to my computer sometime! Maybe tomorrow! Landon is crawling and has cut 2 teeth! He cut his first one on November 12, and his 2nd one on the 15th. Woo hoo! It's his 2 middle bottom teeth! How cute! He is having so much fun moving around, and we are having fun attempting to keep him out of stuff!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

How much fun! I am so excited that Landon is crawling and has two teeth! Wow, he is growing up so fast. Can't wait to see you on Perch.

Justina Selim said...

Yay I am so excited!