Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The day before Halloween, and the day of!

I haven't posted in a while so here are some pictures of Landon and what we've been up to!

On October 30, Landon had his first rice puffs. He loved them, he even would reach his hands in the container and grab his own.
He also got  this little spider book at babies r us! He loves the books that have the little finger puppets =)
Halloween day was fun! We got up and had pumpkin pancakes, yummy! Later, we had my parents over for a tasty dinner. We had dinner in a pumpkin and some yummy squash! After dinner, we went to their house to do some trick or treating.

Landon before trick or treating! 
Landon and the scary hairy thing...I think it scared him...
Landon and me out trick or treating.
While we were out trick or treating, we ran into Tiffany who is one of my bestest friends! We just had to get a picture together!
Yummy candy!
Landon playing with his Halloween candy that Mommy and Daddy got to eat!
On November 1, Landon turned 7 months old! Still no teeth!
Yesterday Landon started crawling! Yay! Pictures to come!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

How adorable! Landon is so cute. I loved his costume.

kimberlee shaffer said...

he is such a sweet little cutie pie! and probably the easiest little guy to babysit. The picture by the tombstone cracks me up!

Em and Ms said...

Ha ha--I love that the picture you posted saying he has no teeth he's covered in drool! They'll be coming soon! Congrats on the crawling, but watch out! He'll be into everything now :)

Erinn said...

Hey Melinda! How's it going? Your little shark was cute for Halloween! We only got to go to 2 house's that day because I had to take Camrynn to the doctors for an ear infection and she got a shot (soooo sad!!) But we at least got dressed up! Call me sometime!!! MIss ya! Hugs!