Sunday, June 22, 2008

Father's Day

On Saturday the 14th of June we celebrated Father's Day because Paul was leaving the very next morning to go to San Antonio, Texas for Army training =( We didn't really do to much. We just hung out and got him all ready to go. We did however go to dinner at Applebee's because that's what he wanted. We came home and Paul opened his presents! 

Paul likes to go shooting, so I surprised him with a Remington 12 gauge shotgun! He absolutely loved it!
And of course some ammo!
We got my dad ammo for father's day, he likes to go shooting too! 
I'm so grateful for Paul. He is such an amazing dad! I know Landon loves his daddy! Paul is very helpful with Landon and loves spending any tome he can with him! I love watching Paul with Landon! It's so attractive to watch your spouse with your child! I love him so much! On Saturday when we celebrated Father's Day Landon wore a shirt that read:
"I wanna be like my DAD because he has BIG muscles, he tells FUNNY jokes, best BBQ griller ever! He can run SUPER fast, he can fix ANYTHING!"
Everything on the shirt is so true...except for the BBQ griller part, Paul hasn't BBQ'd for us! 
We love you Paul!!!

No comments: