Thursday, December 24, 2009

What we were up to in November

November was a busy and fun month for us! We had family in town, went to the Air Show, Saw the long awaited movie...New Moon, a bachlorette party, booming sales on my etsy site, Thanksgiving, and my best friend got married! Here are just a few of the many pics I took of our different events in November.

Here's us at the Air Show...it was so cold and windy!!! Paul dressed Landon that day...and he put him in pants that were a little to small on him! Haha!
Landon and a sweet gun...Paul would know what it's called, but I don't!
Here's us at New Moon! I'm so lucky...I got my hubby to go with me! He actually liked it! I thought it was a great movie...plus I read all of the twilight books before New Moon came out! This is huge for me because I hate reading, and I found myself really addicted to the Twilight books! This pic is a little fuzzy, there wasn't the best lighting, and we took it in my phone! The highlight of the movie....Jacob took his shirt off and Paul said really loud over the screaming ladies "Team Jacob." Haha! I've got my Team Edward gear on!
The night after seeing New moon was my best friends bachlorette party! It was lots of fun hanging out with the girl. It was at Toby Keith's bar and grill...we ate food and danced...well I tried to dance..I could do one of the line dances at least!
We spent Thanksgiving day relaxing at my mom's and of course eating yummy food! This is the only pic I took of the 3 of us at her house.
The day after Thanksgiving, I helped Tiffany...my bestie, and her family decorate for her wedding. It took a long time but turned out great! Then on Saturday was the wedding! Here is Tiffany and johnny coming out of the Temple as Newly Weds!
Tiff and her bridesmaids
Landon and Me at the reception...Landon had a great time at the reception...there was a candy bar and we let him eat from it...and he learned houw to break it down on the dance floor...I wish I got video of that!
So....here's what we did in a nutshell in November!

No comments: