Friday, October 31, 2008

Utah Trip and Trunk Or Treat

We went to Utah last weekend to attend a seminar, and to visit friends....and also I saw High School Musical 3! I loved it! Anyways, here are some pics from our trip!
On the way up north, we stopped in St George to pick up some stuff for our friends. It was also the perfect time to let Landon out of the car seat and play around. He likes to stick anything and everything in his mouth, as I'm sure most babies do. Here is Landon teething on my bracelet. He loves it.  He looked so cute, I just had to take a picture.

Saturday morning we went to Thanksgiving point to walk around and to also look at the decorations in their shop. 
Landon with the pumpkins.
Our little family.
Me and my friend Ashley.
Chillin' with the pumpkin.
I thought these signs were funny! They were near the corn maze.

Wednesday was our ward's trunk or treat. Here are some pictures from that!
This trunk was scary! 
Here we are.
What a cute little shark!
Oh how I love fall! It's so beautiful, and there are so many activities, and the fall food (any thing with pumpkin or squash) is just amazing! I especially miss Utah this time of year! I was glad we were able to visit.  I posted on my new blog, Lanier Creations a yummy fall recipe! I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

How cute, I love Landon's shark costume. I wish we had been in Utah to hang out with you guys.