Wednesday, October 1, 2008

6 months old!

Today our little Landon turned 6 months old! These last 6 months have gone by really fast! I can definitely tell Landon is getting older. Today at his doctor's appt he was literally grabbing everything the doctor had and put it in his mouth. He wanted the stethescope, the otoscope(for the ears), and the thing for the eyes.  Then when we put him on the table he pulled up the paper and started playing with that! He had so much fun at the dr's office until he had his shots, but he handeled them very well! Here are his 6 month stats:
Height: 26 1/2 inches; 50%
Weight: 17lbs 12 oz; 50-75%
Head: 42 1/2 cm; 10-25%
Here is Landon at the dr's office!



Yesterday I gave him juice in a sippy cup for the 1st time! He held it all by himself. 
Landon sitting up on my bed a few days ago.

Sitting up.
Playing with a toy escalade. He loved it!
Seeing himself in the mirror.
Playing with toys in his room.
The weekend before last we went camping with my parents at Lake Havassu. We rented a jet ski, and went out to eat, we also found a yummy ice cream place we went to every night!

I came out of the shower one day ad I saw this! Landon wouldn't stop crying so Paul just gave him lots of toys!
Again, playing in the mirror.
Thanks for looking. Yesterday I had his 6 month pictures done as well by a girt named Crystal. She was so sweet. She had us at her house well past our time. I need to find her blog and I will post it so you all can check it out! Plus I'll post the pics when I get them!

7 comments:

Hilary said...

He is getting so big! I love all of the pics, he is so cute in them all, I can't decide which one is my favorite!! I love the one where he is sitting on your bed, he has the cutest little face! Glad things look like they are going great. TTYL =)

Russell Family said...

Isn't it so crazy how big our little ones are getting? I'm shocked that Mason is 4 inches taller and weights 3 pounds more. Landon is so cute and sitting up so well. We need to do a play date again. That was so much fun!

Justina Selim said...

He looks so big sitting up by himself! Can't wait to see the pics!

Em and Ms said...

What a cutie. I can't believe how much he's grown. We do need to get together sometime soon.

Ally said...

He is a cutie! I love those big eyes!

lacey said...

Its online photography courses. The have one that is just for the 40d!! I was so excited when I found it. Its called betterphoto.com. I looked at so many and they were all about the same and didnt focus on the camera I have. Check it out and let me know if you have any qustions. Oh they have a free course you can take to see it you like how they run.

The Moulton Family said...

I can totally see Paul's face in Landon. Melindy, you are in there too.