Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Utah Trip

On July 9, Landon and I headed up to Utah to visit The Mason Family for the week.  We had lots of fun. We went shopping and out to eat...a lot! We also went to St. George, and the American Idol concert! I saw the concert in Glendale, but it was just as good the second time! Maybe even better, Utah fans are crazy! Here are a few pictures from our trip! 
This is Landon before we went on the plane to Salt Lake.
Us outside, he was chillin' in his diaper!
I found this lovely new diaper bag! It is waterproof and very cute and practical! I love it. My old one ripped and Landon's stuff outgrew it =(
We went to Thanksgiving point. Zack had an ice cream cone, he loved it!
This is our friend Adam. He was watching Zack and Landon on Sunday, while Lisa and I got ready for church! Thanks Adam!
This is Landon after church. I loved this outfit, so I had to get a picture of him in it! 
This is Landon getting ready to run some errands with us. I thought he looked cute!
Here's me at the American Idol concert! 
Michael Johns wore a shirt that said "I voted for David Archuleta," all of the fans went crazy when they saw his shirt!
Carly said that Brooke took her to see the Mormon temple and that she thought it was very beautiful!

And the best performance of the night...David Archuleta....the fans went nuts for him!
We had such a great time in Utah! Thanks so much Adam, Lisa and Zack for letting us stay with you guys! You guys are awesome!

3 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Your little guy is getting so big already! They change so fast! I LOVE your new diaper bag!

kimberlee shaffer said...

Looks like you are having such a fun summer!! We need to get together when you guys get back and get settled! Landon is so adorable and getting so BIG!!

Lanier said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun summer.......i'm so jealous