Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Texas Trip, seeing Paul!

Thursday July 3, was exciting! I had been apart form Paul for 2.5 weeks and I was so ready to see him! We arrived in San Antonio around 6 pm! Paul picked us up and we went out to dinner with people from his Army group. Here's a picture of us!
The next day, Fourth of July, Landon had a really bad cough and goopy eye, so we took him to the hospital. Here's a picture of him at he hospital. For him being sick, he's pretty smiley!
After the hospital we went to the Rain Forrest Cafe at the Riverwalk. Afterwards, we walked around the river. It started raining! 
After the rain stopped we went to the Alamo. Here's a picture of us in front of the craziest tree I've ever seen!
The next day we went shopping at The Shops at la Cantera. After shopping we went to Sea World! Here's a picture of Landon and me in front of the dolphins. It started raining when we were on our way to the dolphins!
After seeing the dolphins we watched fireworks, then went to the Shamu show! It was awesome! It made me want a pet whale! J/K! Here's Paul and Landon while waiting for the show to start!
After Shamu we ended the night by seeing the pink flamingos. Here's us in front of the birddies!
Sunday, we got food and just hung out. Landon was exhausted by the end of our trip. He took a nap while Paul helped me pack up my stuff. Around 7 pm Paul took me to the airport. I left around 9 pm =(. I was so sad to leave, I called Paul when I got home and told him to schedule me another flight to go see him. So I will be going back to Texas in just over a week! YAY!

5 comments:

Justina Selim said...

How fun that you can fly out and see him! I am jealous! I wish I could go to Portugal and visit Taylor, but that would be a little expensive, haha.

Brianna said...

Fun! I hope you guys had a great time, and it is nice that you can go an see him. How long is he going to be out there? Landon is adorable!!

Tish Solomon said...

Hey Melinda, just found your blog. Landon is gorgeous. Didn't even know you had been pregnant!! Congrats! I know you had been wanting a baby. Sounds like you are really enjoying him. That is great. Take care. Tish

Russell Family said...

Your family is so cute. I love going to your blog to see whats going on. Landon is so cute too. We should do some play dates. I think the boys would love it and it would be nice to have friends again.

Lanier said...

Landon is sooo cute. I love it when thier babies