Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Well worth the wait!


Tuesday, April 1, was the best day of our lives, our little bundle of joy Landon Wayne Lanier was born. He was born at 10:44 pm and weighed 6lbs, 11 oz, and was 18.5 inches long.   We waited a long time for him. When we first started trying to get pregnant,I was frustrated that it wasn't happening, but now I have never been more grateful that things didn't work out for us when we wanted them to. We may not have had Landon, had things gone our way, and I couldn't picture our lives without him. He brings so much happiness and joy to our lives. He brings a sweet spirit to our home and we are so grateful that Heavenly Father blessed us with him. 

Paul and Me at the Hospital... waiting for our little bundle of joy!
Tiffany, Me, Becca, and Isabel....They took me to the Hospital
Nate, Kim, Ireland (Landon's future wife...they'd make a cute couple! hehe) Me and Paul
My friends, Tiffany and Ashley, Me and My Mom, everyone was cold
Dad getting ready to help deliver
Me holding Landon for the first time
Landon's Hospital picture
Landon and Grandpa
Us at the hospital
Landon and daddy
Landon sleeping on the big bean bag chair
Landon at home catching some sun

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! He is so adorable!! Congrats!! Kim called me the next day and told me all about how she was able to help. She was on cloud nine! I am so happy for you guys and again....he is SO cute!!!

Mindy said...

Ohhhh, this brings back so many memories of my little Landon. He's adorable, good work. That's funny, did I ever tell you that I wanted to name my first boy Landon ever since I saw a walk to remember? :) You're awesome. Enjoy your new baby.

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

Too cute! I had absolutely no idea that Kim was married to Nate I went to school with him as well, 2 & 2 is 4 I knew Paul was friends with him but what a small world! I showed Art the picture of Landon and he thought he was SOOO cute! Anyways if ya need a break give me a holler. It was fun chatting today with ya, come over anytime we can watch movies and what not! Chat with ya later!

Anonymous said...

congratulations paul and melinda! we are so glad we were able to stop by and see landon! He is such a sweet, adorable, and precious baby. glad things went well and everyone is happy & healthy. that's so awesome paul helped deliver! what an experience! take care and savor every moment!