Thursday, April 24, 2008

Update on Landon!

We love our little boy! Everyday is so much fun, the night are sometimes hard because he wants to stay up and play, when Paul and I want to go to bed, but we are slowly starting to get used to it! Having him has definitely taught us a lot about patience! Landon brings us so much happiness! I couldn't imagine our lives without him! The other day he held a toy in his hands for a small period of time, he's working on getting strong for the ladies! Last night he rolled over for the first time from his tummy to his back! It was the cutest thing, and I didn't have my camera with me! I was so sad! Everyday he does something cute to amaze us! Here are just a few pics! 

This is Landon at the Dr's office! He has a little bit of grumpy face! He doesn't like to be naked and he had to be for his appointment!
This is Landon holding his toy!It looks like a mini dumbell! He was able to hold it with both hands!
My friend Tiffany came over yesterday and took me to lunch! She brought me these super cute flowers!
Last Saturday our friends took us to a 51's game! It was lots of fun, and it was Landon's first baseball game!
This is a close up on Landons first tummy time!
Him again! So cute! His grandpa bought him the safari pj's.
This is Landon before we went to the mall with grandma! His outfit is so huge...he looks like a gansta'!
His grandpa loves to buy all kids camo when they are born! He bought this outfit, blanket, and buckteeth binky for Landon! How funny does he look?!
This is Landon right after his first sponge bath! He hated it! He's so red from crying! He sure looks cute in his puppy dog towel! 

(These pics are a little out of order from the last posting!)

3 comments:

Carly said...

I am sooooo glad you finally posted more pictures! I have been checking every day for an update. He is so precious. I just want to snuggle him. I hope you are doing well. :)

Mindy said...

Hahaha, I love the camo and buckteeth, that's awesome! He's so adorable:)

Hilary said...

He is sooo cute!!! I love his little face!!!!