Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Landon turns 2

It's been since Feb 28 since I last updated...WOW!!!On March 28 we threw Landon a 2nd birthday party! We had it early in the morning and served breakfast! We had a bunch of our friends and Landon's friends there. He had a really good time! There aren't very many pics because I didn't take very many...plus I have a lot of blog catching up to do!

The party was Cars themed, this is the banner that I made.
My mom got Landon a rocking horse because he is OBSESSED with horses!!! He stayed on his horse the whole party pretty much! His friend Boston is in the background!
After his party we headed up to Searchlight for some Tea Party action....we didn't make it in time to see Sarah Palin speak =(. Afterwards we went to a Tea Party in Henderson and got to hear Ann Coulter speak. Here is Landon with his "Don't tread on me flag!" He loved it and carried it around with him!
April 1, was Landon's actual birthday! For his birthday we took him to Build-A-Bear...here he is with my mom after he picked out what he wanted to make!
In the store there was a stroller with a chipmunk, he loved it and was pushing it all around the store while walking his doggie!
Afterwards, we went to Wal Mart and picked up a cake....I didn't feel like making one, plus buttercream frosting sounded so good! We got him a cake and my mom let him pick out a toy.
He chose this jungle gym! Family shot on his bday!

No comments: