Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We are...


Expecting baby #2!!!

We couldn't be happier! I found out just over 2 weeks ago that baby number 2 will be joining our family on or around June 6! I have already had a dr's appt to confirm everything and to test all of my hcg levels and progesterone levels, and everything is rising! I am soooooo excited! I have been really behind in the blogging world! I have tons of updating, but it'll have to wait! Life is really busy right now! One day when it slows down (yeah right haha!) I will get caught up! For now I just thought I'd share the news!

3 comments:

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

yeah! I am soo excited for you! Yeah you get to join the preggo bunch! how are ya feeling???

Lanier Household Creations said...

I am soooo exciting! Everything is going great this time! I'm feeling great! Just tired!!!

Ben and Taryn said...

Hooray Melinda that is great! Congrats! and I hope it's a girl!