Friday, September 4, 2009

Shoe Story

This little boy is OBSESSED with shoes! He always has to have them on no matter what! It's pretty cute! The other day I went to Ross because he was in need of new shoes. I grabbed some cute Polo slip ons for him, and some colorful high top Converse! They were super cute and a good price! I gave them to Landon to hold while I was shopping. I went to grab them from him, so they could be rung up...he started screaming, loudly! The girl rang them up really fast and gave them back to me to give to Landon. We then walkd to Target, Landon still had the shoes and was as happy as could be. Of course I had to take a picture of him! He was playing with the shoes by putting them on the snack tray on the stroller, and he was hugging them and putting them on his hands, and ears as if they were phones! He held the Polo ones the whole 30 minutes we were there...he dropped the converse about 15 minutes in to the trip, so I was able to take those from him. He held the Polo ones for the ride from Target to my parents hose, carried them in the house, and finally set them down so he could play with the doggies! Silly boy! I just thought I'd share that cute little story, plus I wanted to get it typed somewhere so I don't forget this cute little moment!

4 comments:

Richard said...

wow, He's grown up so fast. What a cute kid. Carson's the same way with shoes.

Mindy said...

Yes, that was me. I really ought to start signing in with my name:)

Lanier Household Creations said...

I do that all the time!!! How are you guys?? I see you have baby #3 on the way! Congrats!!!

Erinn said...

Hey Melinda! How are you guys doing out there? Landon is getting too big! Camrynn loves shoes too! She cried the other day to put some slippers in the store and had to wear them the entire time and kept pointing to them saying "shoes"! Kids find them fun for reason I guess! I hope that all is well with you guys and I would love to hear from you and how you all are doing!