Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our Little Boy is One!

Today is Landon's 1st Birthday! Wow time went by fast! On April 1st, 2008 Landon was welcomed into our family weighing in at 6lbs 11oz and was 18.5 long. Today, April 1, 2009, Landon is weighing in at 20lbs 8oz and is 30 inches long. In this past year, he has grown in so many ways, besides his weight and height. He went from being a little newborn to a toddler. He went from only drinking milk to eating hot dogs, from laying down to crawling, to standing up, to almost walking.  He is a very active little guy! He loves to climb stairs, and practically run around the house while holding on to his little bike. He is so much fun. I just love seeing how excited he gets over the smallest things. I love his smile. His smile can put a smile on anyone's face no matter what their mood is. Being able to be his mother is the greatest blessing to me aside from my eternal companion and the gospel. Although Landon is only 1, he has taught me so much...especially patience. He is also very sociable. He goes up to anybody and makes friends with them. I wish I was more like that. He is so good with other kids. I am so excited to see him grow through out the years, physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Happy Birthday Landon! We are so glad that you are our little boy. We couldn't imagine our lives without you. 

*Pictures of his birthday party and birthday to follow on my next blog update!

3 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Happy Birthday Landon! It really is crazy how fast time flies. I'm so glad we were able to be at his party and hang out with you guys Sunday so we could get to know Landon better. Such a cutie!

Justina Selim said...

Happy Bday Landon! He is such a cutie!

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Happy Birthday Landon! He's so precious!